Are you ready for a vibrant Acadiana?
What is "Acadiana Proud?"
Parish Proud knows we have a culture like no other here in Acadiana. To that end, we work with municipalities to help foster a sense of pride for all in their areas.
Cities that have held cleanups to date:
“The commitment to live in a clean, well-maintained city gives our residents and businesses a sense of pride, and partners like Parish Proud help us to stay focused on that goal.”
How can my municipality join the Acadiana Proud program?
Parish Proud asks municipalities to:
- Consistently promote the picking up of litter through both events and other ways,
- display “Do Not Litter” signage,
- have and maintain trash cans in the municipality,
- keep up with its public yard work and landscaping, including regular grass cutting and weedeating,
- help citizens remove debris, waste and other items,
- work towards beautification efforts within their city,
- promote removal of blighted and dilapidated buildings
- promote all efforts to support a litter-free, beautiful environment.
Municipalities within the area that are interested in partnering with Parish Proud through our Acadiana Proud program can contact us through our partner’s page here.
In turn Parish Proud will make a commitment to you! In addition to providing anti-litter street signs for your community, we will assist in the planning, execution and supply for any quality of place initiative you may start.